In today’s time, the demand for digital transactions has increased significantly all over the world. Like today in India people use Paytm, Google Pay, Phone Pay etc. to exchange money. Similarly, PayPal is a company whose popularity is all over the world.
what is paypal :
Let us tell you that PayPal company is from America. The headquarters of this company is in San Jose. This company is popular all over the world for online payments on OnPaisa. Let us tell you that this is a type of website, with the help of which you can send and receive money to anyone’s account with the help of internet and your laptop, computer, smart phone etc.
How does PayPal work?
As PayPal acts as a payment processor for its online vendors, auction sites and other customers. In exchange for this service, the company charges you money according to the transaction.
When was PayPal founded?
This company was established in the year 1998 and with the help of an IPO in the year 2002, the company went among the people. Later, it was bought by eBay. Its founders are Max Levchin, Peter Thiel and Luke Nosek.
What is the biggest feature of PayPal?
Let us tell you that if you want to do any international transaction, then apps like Google pay, Phonepe, PayTM will not be useful for you. But with the help of PayPal, this work is done very easily.
How many types of PayPal accounts are there :
Today, PayPal has more than 3 crore business merchants all over the world. Let us tell you that there are three types of accounts, which are as follows:
- Personal Account
- Premier Account
- Business Account
Let us tell you that Personal Account means that you can use it only for your personal facilities. Here you cannot use credit card and debit card for separate payments.
At the same time, after keeping a Premier Account, you can easily transact your money from PayPal to other PayPal accounts as well.
Apart from this, if you are associated with any business, you can keep a Business Account. Here you can transact money anywhere.
How to create a PayPal account?
If you want to create your account on PayPal, then for this you have to follow the following steps –
- For this you will first have to go to paypal.com and then click on SignUp.
- After this you choose the type of your account, like – Individual Account, Premier Account, Business Account.
- After this you will have to fill your country name, e-mail ID, password etc.
- Once all the information is filled, you have to click on the option of Agree And Create Account.
- After this fill your Debit or Credit Card details.
- After this your account will be created.
- What things will be needed (Important Things For PayPal Account)
- For this you will have to provide your email ID. Because PayPal works only through your e-mail.
- If you want to send money somewhere, you will need your credit card or debit card for this.
- If you want to send money to the bank then you must have PAN card number. Only after this you can send the received money to your bank account.
Are transactions with PayPal safe?
Yes, PayPal is completely secure for your transactions. The company keeps the data received from you limited to itself.